Operated from the following hotels: JW Marriott, Occidental Tamarindo, Westin Conchal, Tamarindo Beach Hotels, MargaritaVille Flamingo, Riu Guanacaste, Riu Palace, Occidental Papagayo, Villas Sol Playa Hermosa, Secrets Papagayo, Andaz Papagayo, Hotel W Costa Rica, Planet Hollywood and Dreams las Mareas.
Surrounded by the beautiful Tenorio Volcano National Park boasts one of Costa Rica´s phenomenon where clear water turns blue due to a volcanic chemical reaction. Local people assure with their own words that… “When God finished painting the sky blue, he washed his paintbrushes in Celeste River. “It is considered one of seven Wonders of Costa Rica”.
Duration: 9 hours.
Pick Up Time: From 6:40 a.m. to 7:50 a.m. (depends on the hotel location).
Services included: Round trip A/C transportation, bilingual tour guide, entrance fee and lunch.
What is recommended to bring: Long pants, hiking shoes or sneakers, insect repellent, light jacket, camera, rain gear, extra clothes, money. Copy of passport.
- There must be a minimum of people to run this tour.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions, physical limitations or pregnant women.
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed.
- Children from 7 to 11 years pay a child rate.
- Children over 11 years old pay as adult.