Operated from the following hotels: JW Marriott, Occidental Tamarindo, Westin Conchal, Tamarindo Beach Hotels, MargaritaVille Flamingo, Riu Guanacaste, Riu Palace, Occidental Papagayo, Villas Sol Playa Hermosa, Secrets Papagayo, Andaz Papagayo, Hotel W Costa Rica, Planet Hollywood and Dreams las Mareas.
Go across the border, from Costa Rica into Nicaragua, and see the proof left by the Spanish Conquistadors of their dominion, as Granada maintains its original colonial houses and public buildings. Enjoy a boat ride along the islands formed from the eruption of the Volcano. After lunch in a colonial house, you will enjoy an exquisite plate of Nicaraguan traditional food.
The tour continues to the magnificent Masaya Volcano one of the most actives in the region. This is a great chance to learn about wildlife and vegetation. Finish this incredible day by visiting the viewpoint of Catarina to see a dormant volcano.
Duration: Full day
Pick Up Time: From 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. (depends on the hotel location).
Services Included: Round trip A/C transportation, light breakfast, bilingual guide, immigration taxes, entrance fees to the Masaya Volcano, boat ride, City Tour, entrance fees and lunch.
What is recommended to bring: Long pants, hiking shoes, insect repellent, light jacket, camera, rain gear, extra change of clothes and money.
- There must be a minimum of people to run this tour.
- Transportation from zone 1 and 2 (Papagayo & Tamarindo).
- Passport is mandatory with 6 months of validity; please review visa conditions on this tour.
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed.
- Children from 7 to 11 years pay a child rate.
- Children over 11 years old pay as adult.